</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 01, 2007

Hello There :)
Can Some Kind Soul Buy This Tee For Me?

I'm upset that the SUN shine that Brightly.

While I was bathing, I thought of a lot of things to blog about. But now, nothing is in my mind. Oh well. Haha. I'll summarise it.

I went beach bumming with Cindy today. Totally tiring. The beach was filled with groups of family. The Sun didn't like me. Haha. Umm, went to harbour front for Mac (I'm lovin' it; In my dreams). I bumped into HuanSong! :D Headed to Vivo after that. That's about it! <3
Counting down to my beloved girlfriend's birthday, Athl :) I miss that faraway girlfriend of mine. Please come back soon!
Jesus, My Glorious Redeemer <3
Agape,
Aixing :)

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing